Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Type:||SMF, Singlemode||Diameter:||3.0mm|
|Fiber Count:||24||Flame Rating:||OFNP|
|Outer Jacket Color:||Yellow||Test Wavelength:||1310nm|
|Insertion Loss:||≤0.35dB||Polarity:||Type A(Straight Through)|
12 Female MPO Trunk Cable / Fiber Optic Trunk Cable 10G LR SFP+ Interconnect Solution
Key up to Key up, 0.35dB IL, 3.0mm Cable Jacket, designed for 10G LR and high-density data center.
12 Strand MTP (Female) to MTP (Female) Interconnect Trunk Cable for 10G Network Data Center
|Connector||MPO to MPO||Jacket OD||3.0 mm|
|Fiber Category||9/125μm (SMF)||Gender||Female to Female|
|Fiber Count||12||Test Wavelength||1310nm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.35dB||Return Loss||≥55dB|
|Polarity||Type A(Straight through)||Durability||≥500 times|
|Operating temperature||-40℃ ~ 80℃||Fiber Grade||G652D|
|Flame Rating||LSZH||Outer Jacket Color||Yellow|
Features and Benefits:
► Eliminate termination errors, Min installation time;
► Each cable is 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection;
► Optimized performance - Elite MTP and discrete premium connector;
► Support 10G LR in applicable parallel optics networks;
► Compliant to IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5(FOCIS-5) standardconnector;
► 10G LR in applicable parallel optics networks;
► Compliant to IEC-61754-7 and TIA-604-5(FOCIS-5) standard.
How to Choose The Right Fiber Optic Cable Type?
PS: The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following
1. OM4 was developed specifically for VCSEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3).
2. The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
3. For OM4 patch cable it is 4700 MHz.km while for OM3 it is 2000 MHz.km.
|Designation||Fiber Dia.(μm)||Type||10Gbps Ethernet 10GBASE SR/LR||40Gbps Ethernet 40GBASE SR4/PLRL4||100Gbps Ethernet 100GBASE SR10/IR4|
|OM1||62.5/125||Multimode||33 Meters (SR)||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM2||50/125||Multimode||82 Meters (SR)||Not supported||Not supported|
|OM3 (Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||300 Meters (SR)||100 Meters (SR4)||100 Meters (SR10)|
|OM4 (Laser Optimized)||50/125||Multimode||400 Meters (SR)||150 Meters (SR4)||150 Meters (SR10)|
|Singlemode||9/125||Singlemode||10KM at 1310nm (LR)||1KM (PLRL4)||2KM (IR4 PSM)|
Type A MTP-Female Cabling for 10Gbps Interconnect Networks
High Quality MTP Cable Guarantee:
1. High-performance polishing machine, and complemented by precision plates holders designed for MT ferrules.
2. 3D interferometer provides verification of MTP/MPO polishing process, and making all parameters of hte polished MT ferrule complies and exceeds industry standards.
3. The flexibility of the tester provides the the complete spectrum of optical testing required for complex and high fiber count cable assemblies.